Fitted is redefining the global fashion landscape by bringing awesome native wear to customers anywhere while formalizing the custom clothing production value chain in frontier markets.
At Fitted, we’re really trying to revolutionize the global fashion value chain. We are doing so by making complex uncomfortable tasks like tailor management and making it intuitive and easy-to-use for anyone anywhere around the globe. You’ll be instrumental in creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes— from the design process to implementation. You’ll envision how people will experience our products, and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined, and even magical.
As an Interaction Designer, you’ll rely on user-centered design methods to craft incredible user experiences—from concept to execution. You’ll collaborate with our team to leverage and evolve Fitted’s core design to build beautiful, innovative, inspired products that people love to use.
You have experience working across organizational boundaries to define, manage and design multiple projects simultaneously
You have a portfolio of UX work samples for mobile and web applications. Ideally, you have design briefs that explain the why to your designs as this helps us fully understand your context in evaluation of your skills.
You embrace ambiguity and can overcome time constraints to produce design proofs of concepts and/or concept prototypes
You have excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
You know the difference between UI and UX (!)
- UX Design
- Deliver the designs for each release by following through on details with cross-functional partners, and driving fit-and-finish polish.
- Running user testing of applications, software, websites and mobile apps
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes (basic mock-ups of applications) and specifications
- Create UX designs in collaboration with designers & Management
- Considering the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- Promote a culture of design thinking and solutions based design
- Create Design evaluation experiments to test how optimally products address user requirements
- Working with creative directors and visual designers to incorporate a visual or brand identity into the finished product
- Employ data-driven decision making to our UX design processes
- Interface with customers (where needed) to understand use cases and pain point
- Facilitate design reviews where feedback is collated, documented, and disseminated internally based on data
- Assist in uncovering and understanding customer needs and translating these into requirements and features
- Understand, research, and innovate on technical trends in relevant industries. Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage
- Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper design guidelines and documentation for project planning and execution of technology projects
🏠 Flexible Working
We have always embraced working remotely, even before the pandemic. The role is however based out of the Lagos office. You will have a reasonable amount of flexibility as to what hours you do your work, as long as your teammates can depend on you, you are on-time to calls/meetings, and the work gets done.
🔧Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Design/Arts or other professional degree. (Professional experience matters way more to us however)
📈 Salary: Negotiable & Competitive
Fitted® is the clothing brand of Semper Lux Limited. We look for extremely capable team members to grow with. We offer a compelling package with a promise of exceptionally rewarding hard work that stretches the bounds of what you believed could be achieved individually and as a team. We have a casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for individual expression and initiative-based professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Fitted® employee shares one galvanizing mission: to push the boundaries of excellence and constantly revisit the principles of the world to forge something new.
💼 Our Hiring Process:
Internal initial screening based on answer quality and skills
- Phone screen
- Aptitude Test ~ 45 min – 1 hour
- Meeting with CEO / Team
We usually process applications within a week.
Fitted® is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.