What is Fitted?
Fitted is a fast-growing fashion brand that produces custom clothing. We exist to transform the fashion model in high-growth markets where custom wear is common-place and custom-tailoring is a part of the culture for its nationals. Our current market for production is Sub-Saharan Africa, and our primary customers are Africans (local and in the US / European diaspora). In many frontier economies, customers’ need for reliable, traditional apparel isn’t met sufficiently because of production issues (individual tailor capacity and ready to wear facilities can’t produce these styles in bulk). People living abroad still want those clothes though! So Fitted is set up to bridge that gap and improve lives. By powering production on a platform built of vetted tailors and fabric sellers, we are able to help small hold workers earn up to 3x their regular earnings with us. All while giving any African / diaspora interested person absolutely stunning, hand-crafted outfits.
What we want
We are looking for an exceptional designer in fashion illustration (3D fashion design methods welcome) to design new styles for Fitted. Candidates who are familiar with traditional Nigerian-style apparel will have an advantage. We want a designer to develop styles for us, so strong commercial savvy is vital. Strong candidates will be able to identify target markets for designs and use factors such as age, gender, and socioeconomic status to drive customer adoption. If you are obsessed with great design, love technology, have wanted to join a Startup, or wondered how you could use your skills to effect lasting change as a trend setter, then we might be perfect for you.
Requirements & Skills
- Cultivating solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue
- Develop relationships with prospective customers in B2B and B2C business and recommend solutions to improve their production through the use of your products. New leads may be generated through canvassing, cold calling, partner relationships, and customer referrals.
- Identifying promising prospects through cold-calling, networking, and customer referrals.
- Ensuring that all sales administration and customer service activities run smoothly.
- Providing overall guidance to newly-recruited Sales Representatives.
- Maintaining accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential and existing customers, as well as sales employee performance evaluations.
- Assisting newly-recruited or less experienced Sales Representatives in answering technical questions posed by customers.
- Creating and analyzing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective..
- Conducting in-depth research on competitors’ products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests.
- Meet sales revenue targets.
- Mentor team members and teach improved processes in order to enhance staff accomplishments.
- Customer support and post-sales engagement.
- Conversion of leads to sales
Terms & Preferences
Work: Remote work preferred. Part-time + Full-time roles available
Salary range: Competitive
Experience: 3 -6 years professional experience designing outfits for a variety of men’s clothing. Experience with women’s clothing a strong bonus.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in fashion design / production preferred