What is Fitted?
Fitted is a fast-growing fashion brand that produces custom clothing. We exist to transform the fashion model in high-growth markets where custom wear is common-place and custom-tailoring is a part of the culture for its nationals. Our current market for production is Sub-Saharan Africa, and our primary customers are Africans (local and in the US / European diaspora). In many frontier economies, customers’ need for reliable, traditional apparel isn’t met sufficiently because of production issues (individual tailor capacity and ready to wear facilities can’t produce these styles in bulk). People living abroad still want those clothes though! So Fitted is set up to bridge that gap and improve lives. By powering production on a platform built of vetted tailors and fabric sellers, we are able to help small hold workers earn up to 3x their regular earnings with us. All while giving any African / diaspora interested person absolutely stunning, hand-crafted outfits.
What we want
We are looking for an exceptional designer in fashion illustration (3D fashion design methods welcome) to design new styles for Fitted. Candidates who are familiar with traditional Nigerian-style apparel will have an advantage. We want a designer to develop styles for us, so strong commercial savvy is vital. Strong candidates will be able to identify target markets for designs and use factors such as age, gender, and socioeconomic status to drive customer adoption. If you are obsessed with great design, love technology, have wanted to join a Startup, or wondered how you could use your skills to effect lasting change as a trend setter, then we might be perfect for you.
Requirements & Skills
- Development of targeted sales and marketing strategies.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products.
- Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
- Maintaining client relations.
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify, define audiences and rival products
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- promotional activities
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Customer support and post-sales engagement.
- Conversion of leads to sales
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
Terms & Preferences
Work: Remote work preferred. Part-time + Full-time roles available
Salary range: Competitive
Experience: 3 -6 years professional experience designing outfits for a variety of men’s clothing. Experience with women’s clothing a strong bonus.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in fashion design / production preferred